Spring 2018 tread RETREAT
May 3 through may 6
Four-day, three night getaway to reset, refocus, & rev up your running
Read below to see all that's included in this incredible weekend in the Blue Ridge, as well as a tentative itinerary
Your weekend Getaway to the mountains includes
- Three nights in luxury accommodation - private room (queen or king bed) in a 12-bedroom 4-bath incredible modern farmhouse.
- All meals, chef-prepared: breakfasts, post-workout bRUNches, dinners, and snacks
- Meal-prep workshop with cookbook
- Coach-led run workouts with gorgeous views of the Blue Ridge: a shorter speed-work workout, a longer run, and some technique drills over the course of the weekend
- Outdoor recovery yoga session
- Vineyard & brewery tour of select locations along the Monticello Wine Trail (https://monticellowinetrail.com/wineries/)
- Hiking and/or kayaking in Shenandoah/Blue Ridge Parkway
- SOCIAL activities including a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday night!
- Flexibility and time to create your own schedule - the weekend is yours!
Early Bird Pricing til 4/5
Thursday May 3
-5:30-7:30pm: Welcome! Get settled in and receive welcome kits/gifts
- Group dinner & activity / running intake check-in
Friday May 4
- Coffee/ pre-run breakfast
- Shorter speed-workout in Ivy, VA
-Post-run bRUNch back at the house & time to relax/pool/weather permitting activities
- Workshop/trip to local running store
- Options for: Chiles Peach Orchard and Bold Rock; hiking in Shenandoah;
- Dinner & relaxation and/or social hangout
Saturday May 5
- Longer run (5-10+ miles)
-post-run bRUNch & time to relax/pool/weather permitting activities
-Monticello Wine Trail vineyard & brewery tour!
-Time to relax/pool/weather permitting activities
- Group dinner
-Bonfire & Cinco de Mayo House PARTY!
Sunday May 6
-Outdoor Yoga Session
-Meal prep workshop & group debrief before fond farewells!